terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2011

1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta

images 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. badge on the Alfetta 159
  • badge on the Alfetta 159


  • vxg
    07-25 05:48 PM
    So, did you have to redo PERM for the manager's position or did your older PERM fly?
    No i did not do PERM i got my labor from BEC after a long two year wait and i happily kept it. I think a lot depends upon how you lawyer and employer handles it. My lawyer says even now i can change job and get promoted if job responsibilities are similar.




    wallpaper badge on the Alfetta 159 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159


  • jvs
    09-23 02:27 PM
    I applied for my second AP on 08/11/2009, was approved on 09/03/2009, was received at the attorney's office on 09/10/2009. Service center NSC.

    No FP was done. FWIW my last FP was in Jan 09.

    Did you guys have to go through FP for the APs? Will they take FP again even if they have done that before.




    1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159


  • GoneSouth
    07-11 11:14 AM
    Congratulations!! Why didn't you do Concurrent filing in June?

    I didn't have my I-485 documents compiled and ready for submission in June, so I just went and filed I-140 since that was ready. I figured I-140 would be approved by the time I had I-485 docs ready, and the July visa bulletin issued June 13th showed my PD current through July, so I wasn't worried.

    Boy did I (and quite a few other people) get a nasty surprise on July 2!




    2011 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 quot;Alfettaquot; Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 quot;Alfettaquot; Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010


  • needhelp!
    03-16 02:50 PM
    I got this letter from USCIS last week, but wasn't aware of this action item. I hope it's not too late.
    Thnaks!
    Please fax/email if any of you get the responses.



    more...

    1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta


  • dixie
    08-21 08:49 PM
    1. To be fair to all, Ask all h1b's to gain 2 - 3 years of US experience, before filing for GC. (2 years of Paystub at the minumum and or tax returns).



    What sort of "fairness" do you hope to achieve by delaying new GC applicants ? Given the current pace of visa number availability, it is going to be 2015 or so before a 2006 PD for EB-3 becomes current and USCIS gets to it. Does that not already take care of "fairness" with respect to older applicants ?

    For a new GC applicant who is looking at another 8-9 years wait to file 485 (I am one of them and there are plenty on this forum) it is more important than ever to lock a PD asap. Even assuming it is in larger interest of all of us, how will you educate an average lawmaker of all these intricacies ? We are having a tough time as it is distinguishing ourselves from the illegals.




    1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159


  • gcinterview
    05-12 04:47 PM
    I'm a new member on this forum and my case got transferred to MOUNT LAUREL, NJ office.

    History:
    My 485 was filed in NSC in July'2007.
    I have 2 I-140 petitions, and dates are current(Eb2 India).
    Code 3 FP done in Dec'2007 and Name check and FBI background checks cleared.
    Case got transferred from NSC to local office in April'2009
    After about 8 days of transfer to the local office I received Code 1 Finger print notices.

    What does that mean? Any one had similar experiences?

    Here is the message I got last month.

    We transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our, MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.


    Thanks for the link. Looks like I will have to get ready for an interview!!!!



    more...

    1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. Alfa Romeo Tipo 159
  • Alfa Romeo Tipo 159


  • chanduv23
    09-14 03:50 PM
    Jay Pradhan rockssssssssssss




    2010 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159


  • jonty_11
    03-02 02:25 PM
    Exception 4 - have a question around this statement: For German transit VISA

    - are holding a valid visa or other residence permit for the USA (this includes advance paroles, but not approval notices), Canada or Switzerland and travel to the country which issued that visa or residence permit

    do not need transit VISA.

    Does that mean if you are travelling from India to US (with valid US Visitor VISA) u need a transit VISA.
    Above exception seem to appy only if u are travelling to country that issued u the VISA (india), but in this case we are travelling from that Country to US.



    more...

    1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. driving Alfa Romeo Tipo 33
  • driving Alfa Romeo Tipo 33


  • Riakapoor
    09-16 05:19 PM
    Thank you!

    Thanks for all the help. I will surely look into the link.




    hair 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 quot;Alfettaquot; Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. The Alfa Romeo Tipo 158 as it
  • The Alfa Romeo Tipo 158 as it


  • gc_75
    07-17 07:45 PM
    I think if they did not get the interview already, they will need to wait until the dates become current again. If they have interview scheduled in July, they can go a head and attend the interview and get the GC.

    While today's development is great news for folks in the 485/AOS cue, what happens with people in CP? With the opening of the floodgates, I am unsure when visas will be available to CP cases who were scheduled for interviews in Aug and beyond. I am a great supporter of today's victory, but I am unsure where CP cases stand now? Another 4 year wait?



    more...

    1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159


  • GCNaseeb
    11-14 11:18 PM
    I just wanted to check up with local USCIS office, if they have any other options besides re-applying. When we informed USCIS they sent us the letter that the typo was attached to my case. But EAD and AP were already ordered. I am going to carry the USCIS letter and my original EAD and AP. I will have some definite direction what to do next - whether to return it or start using it.

    I won't be working beyond january with the same employer. Hence I don't want to give away my EAD at this time. USCIS may take another 6 months to adjudicate if I re-apply; and I don't want to bank completely on my H1-B at this time, hence infopass. I am going to ask the officer that, if I can still use the EAD without re-applying, since typo correction is already attached to my case, anyway.

    My Last name was mispelt on the 485/131/765 notices.I called USCIS and the took a note of the correct names and told that they will correct them when the officer gets my file.The names were mispelt on the EAD card as well.I was asked by the USCIS to return the card and send another application along with the card asking for the correction.




    hot 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo 1900 PICS
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo 1900 PICS


  • pom
    09-04 08:52 AM
    What's pixel stretching ?



    more...

    house Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. Alfa Romeo 33-2 Tipo Le
  • Alfa Romeo 33-2 Tipo Le


  • iamgsprabhu
    04-20 04:36 PM
    I am now confused, do we have to pay for the EAD renewal fee, has some thing changed ? let me know the fee for renewal.

    FYI: My 485 receipt date is Aug 12 2007.




    tattoo 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. Alfa Romeo 158 ,tipo 158 ()
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. Alfa Romeo 158 ,tipo 158 ()


  • TwinkleM
    12-11 11:42 PM
    Answers in Red Ink Below....

    Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate if you can aswer the following:
    Can I transfer my H1B to another company (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#) once my old employer has appealed the H1B denail notice?

    Nope. Your old H1 has already expired. So it has to be altogether a new H1 B application even though the old one is in appeal.

    if the appeal on denial goes in my favor then whether I am going to get extension with I-94 or without I94?

    I don't know the answer to this. According to my knowledge, once you apply for new H1 B & its approved, the old one is of no use even though the the appeal is in your favor. But its better check with the lawyer on this & if you get the answer to this one, pls. do let me know too.

    Again, I am not a lawyer. All the above answers are based on personal experience. All The best ....



    more...

    pictures Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 quot;Alfettaquot; GP Car. 2003 Concours, Pebble Beach, CA,
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 quot;Alfettaquot; GP Car. 2003 Concours, Pebble Beach, CA,


  • sujitp@gmail.com
    10-05 03:44 PM
    Please delete this post




    dresses 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo 1900 PICS 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159


  • pappu
    12-28 02:23 PM
    NSC Dec 2007 Processing Times says:


    Also, when they are mentioning "April 24, 2007" date , are they ignoring the applicants who are stuck in namecheck process for years? If a person has filed 485 in 2005 or 2006 but stuck in namecheck, how come 485 is completed?

    If a person is stuck in namecheck, or has an RFE... his/her case in not counted in II485 backlog at that time.



    more...

    makeup driving Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta
  • Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta


  • Motivated
    10-27 09:29 AM
    to be 'fair' FOX is better in the sense we know what we are getting but if u look at NPR, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, they make us believe they are giving out a balanced view of the world but they all have a 'liberal' agenda, to understand the issues better you have to listen to both sides of the argument, by criticizing FOX over and over in this forum we are shutting down cone side of the argument, many commentators on FOX expressed their supporting of legal immigration,

    You probably know what you are getting, but there are others who believe all the lies that FOX spreads - don't always look through the prism of your problems...

    At least on the other news outlets, they bring 2 sides of opinions, unlike FOX - which only shows one side of the issues 25% of the time, and the host spews his/her talking points for the rest of the 75% of the show!

    Having said that, I would much prefer for the news outlets (ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS, NPR ..) to not only give 2 sides of the story, but actually do some investigative journalism and come to conclusions. Ask the tough questions and if all they get is talking points cut them off.........




    girlfriend 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. Alfa Romeo 158 ,tipo 158 () 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159
  • 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159


  • eb3_nepa
    11-10 12:27 AM
    And shat exactly is the point of this discussion again? More ranting?

    You know, maybe few people have noticed this, but when it comes to selecting the "lawyer", you have to pay, if you want your own lawyer. A lot of ppl are very happy that the company pays. So people want their cake and eat it too. They want the company to pay for the lawyer, BUT BUT they want the lawyer to work for them and even let them, when they can leave the employer without negatively affecting their GC process.

    The problem is not just the lawyers or the HR ppl guys. The problem is also partly US. If we were to insist that WE pay for the process and we hire our own lawyers, we would have a LOT more control on the process. However, I understand that not all of us have that option, but then those of us who do not have that option, have to thank their stars that they did not end up paying close to $10K for this whole process. Face the facts guys, if your company is paying ur lawyer, ur lawyer is working for them NOT you. Your company and NOT you is the lawyer's client, so he is LEGALLY REQUIRED to serve them and NOT you.

    We curse the USCIS everyday (I do too), but we have to admit, they have done an EXCELLENT job these past few months and almost everyone I know has received their EADs, APs and FP notices within the stipulated 90 day period. Let us commend the USCIS for that. We criticized and cursed them when the the time had come to do so. Now they have done a good job so let us commend them for it. Some USCIS centers are even doing actual finger printing on Saturdays (in the state of CT. My friend actually did his on a Saturday). They do not have to do any of this, BUT THEY ARE DOING IT.


    About HR, again we all hate them, but they do the best they can. Ah what the heck i'll give you guys this one ;) Go ahead curse away :p. Although I will say this, some HR ppl are rather helpful. I have worked for 2 companies and touch wood both helped me a lot with paperwork and were quite prompt.




    hairstyles 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 1951 Alfa Romeo Tipo 159 Alfetta. Alfa Romeo 159 Grand Prix car
  • Alfa Romeo 159 Grand Prix car


  • windycloud
    07-15 05:19 PM
    I have my original I94 from when I entered on F-1. And now I have the I-94 attached to my H-1B. Which one do I hand in?




    inskrish
    01-23 10:16 AM
    USCIS posted new processing times today,and dates are as of 11/30/2008.

    Texas I-485: 11th July 2007
    Nebraska I-485: 14th July 2007

    Finally, they get past July 2nd 2007:-)

    Regards




    hpandey
    01-02 02:16 PM
    Hi Everybody,

    I know that nobody has an answer for my question, but still i would like to get the views/inputs from the seniors here , who have experience with USCIS.

    When do you think a person with PD of Nov 2007 ,EB3 from India, would be able to file for 485??

    As Lacrosse said most probably 3-4 years but you never know .. you can get lucky like this year when USCIS made everything current for July . If a month like that comes along then you would be able to file for AOS .

    A miracle can happen but if it doesn't your wait time could be anything from 3 - 5 years or



    Nenhum comentário:

    Postar um comentário